TownUnderground - Londonderry, NH
September 18, 2019, 10:18:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow TownUpdate.com on Facebook or Twitter

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Election Day: March 14, 2006
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Londonderry 2006 Town Election  (Read 1250 times)
Admin 2
Administrator

« on: March 02, 2006, 10:23:02 PM »

Londonderry Town Elections March 14 LHS Gym, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
« Last Edit: March 29, 2006, 11:32:25 PM by GDouglas » Logged
AL Baldasaro
Member:Full

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »

Londonderry Town Elections March 14 LHS Gym, 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
I want to take this opportunity to thank Councilor Bove, for his Loyal, Dedication and attention to detail, in representing ALL Londonderry residents. Marty is the example of what fair and balance means to all residents when it comes to town issues. His dedication in working with our elected school officials in protecting our children is second to none. He listens to all sides and does not degrade anyone that comes to him in exercising their freedom of speech. I respect Marty, for his tell it like it is, attitude, where he continues to come up with solutions, we all can work with.

I complement Marty on his vote throughout his terms in supporting the Veteran Exemption, Disabled Person Exemption and our Elderly Tax Exemptions. Too many residents have to borrow money to pay their taxes; or, are being forced to sell their homes, due to high tax bills. I understand that Marty is only one vote, but his one vote, always has the residents with short pockets in mind.

Marty, as I stated before, that we have to stop spending, hold our tax rate, invest wisely, begin history again with a new vigor that states: "We are the people."  We are the ones that affect each other’s lives. We are the people who care about our future and our town finances and our children's prospect of growing up with more than a dime in their pockets.  Marty is that person! I wish, that we could clone his professional, can-do-attitude, into 3 other candidates, to work with the challenges that our town face’s, in protecting the interest of all.

Once again, I compliment Councilor Bove in pursuing another term, to be OUR Town Councilor! With Marty at the wheel, I know that eventually, our tax's will be stable and that, he will continue to look after all Londonderry residents and not just a chosen few.

Please join me at the poles on March 14, where I will cast my vote in support of Marty Bove for Town Councilor, Vicki Stackowske for Library Trustee. Vicky, who has many years of loyal dedicated service to our town, continues to set the example in town volunteerism.

Respectfully Submitted,

Alfred P. Baldasaro

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: