TownUnderground - Londonderry, NH
October 21, 2019, 10:15:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow TownUpdate.com on Facebook or Twitter

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conservation Commission General Information  (Read 2034 times)
GDouglas
Administrator

« on: March 18, 2007, 09:25:00 AM »

The Conservation Commission semi monthly, the second and fourth Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 PM in the Sunnycrest Conference Room of the Town Offices, 268B Mammoth Road, Londonderry

The Commissions major responsibilities are to review Dredge & Fill applications for the NHDES Wetlands Bureau; support Planning Board goals with DRC review and recommendations for Conditional Use Permits; work to preserve the community’s orchards and open spaces; provide educational information about our natural resources to the community; manage the Town’s working forests

http://www.londonderrynh.org/londonderry_006.htm

GDouglas edit: 3/18/07 10:11AM. Changed bi-weekly to semi monthly. The text on the LondonderryNH.org website was incorrect. Thanks to Paul and Mary for pointing out the error.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:12:08 AM by GDouglas » Logged

Glenn Douglas
mws
Member:Full

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »

I'm sure you mean by-monthly. Smiley

I believe that two of the most recent purchases were the development rights on some of Sunnycrest Farm's land and development rights on Merrill property in the north but I will find out as soon as I can and post the information.

Mary Wing Soares
Paul DiMarco
Member:Full

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 10:08:51 AM »

Actually, it would be semi-monthly (i.e. twice a month).  Bi-monthly would indicate the meetings are every two months.  Bi-weekly would be every other week. 

---------
Regards,
Paul D.
GDouglas
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »

I updated my post. Now the Town can update their website!

I believe that two of the most recent purchases were the development rights on some of Sunnycrest Farm's land and development rights on Merrill property in the north but I will find out as soon as I can and post the information.

Glenn Douglas
GDouglas
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2007, 10:14:19 AM »

I locked this topic to keep it as general information on the board. Feel free to add new topics to the board.

Glenn Douglas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: