TownUnderground - Londonderry, NH
October 19, 2018, 01:57:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow TownUpdate.com on Facebook or Twitter

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LN - Sneaky, Shady, Political Mischief, Vote No on Article 2  (Read 871 times)
GDouglas
Administrator

« on: March 07, 2011, 01:26:01 PM »

From the Londonderry News

Sneaky, Shady, Political Mischief, Vote No on Article 2
By Bob Napolitano
March 7, 2011

It wasn’t all that many days ago that I wrote, “well, let’s get this started,” meaning a discussion of Article 2, and the flood gates were opened. There has certainly been a lot of words written since and unfortunately many of them having nothing to do with Article 2. My how some folks can go off on a tangent. But that is an old trick to keep from dealing with the issue, perfected during the Tricky Dick Nixon years. Very effective. Article 2 is a very divisive issue, certainly the most divisive issue in years. Unfortunate that it came to be like this, but not surprising. For what it is worth, I will give you my reasons for VOTING NO on Article 2.

Complete letter HERE

Glenn Douglas
GDouglas
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 01:37:10 PM »

Is this what we have to look forward tomorrow at the polls? Yelling, screaming, and insulting anyone that disagrees with one side or the other!

Glenn Douglas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: