TownUnderground - Londonderry, NH
December 11, 2019, 08:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow TownUpdate.com on Facebook or Twitter

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • "It's Your Choice": February 05, 2011
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "It's Your Choice" February 5th  (Read 986 times)
mjws2000
Member:Full

« on: January 29, 2011, 09:37:27 AM »

As has been happening for the past few election seasons I will be hosting "It's Your Choice", a round table discussion with the candidates for School Board, Town Council and this year, the budget committee if they would like to join me.  The taping will be this Saturday, February 5th at the Londonderry Access Center.  I believe the traditionaly Candidates Forum will take place that day as well at the Moose Hill Conference Room at Town Hall.  We are coordinating our times so that the candidates may go from one place to another to have the opportunity to get their message out to the voters.  If you have questions you would like me to ask any of the candidates, please email me at mjws2000@comcast.net.

Please look for the shows in the coming weeks, come to the deliberative session, Friday, February 11, 2011 and vote on both March 8th at the HS gym polling place and Saturday, March 12th at the HS Cafeteria.

GDouglas Edit: Split this comment and created it's own post to add to the calendar for Feb 5.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 10:01:29 AM by GDouglas » Logged

Mary Wing Soares
GDouglas
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 10:10:21 PM »

It's Your choice was filmed this morning all four candidates participated. Quite a bit of discussion. Unfortunately the show will probably not air until after the Deliberative Session. There is some sort of rule in town that does not allow political shows to be aired until 2 weeks before the election.

Glenn Douglas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: